At MDH Construction we know that a company is only as good its people. That is why we've built a team of tradesmen who care deeply about the quality of their work and the clients we serve.
If you have a set of skills that relate to the home improvement, remodeling, or commercial construction industries — and you believe in quality workmanship and stellar customer care — we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Offer Our Employees...
- Competitive pay
- Bonuses and incentives
- Paid time off
- Continuing education
Insulation Installers and Crew Chiefs
MDH Construction is seeking full-time insulation installers and crew chiefs. Ideal candidates will:
- Have valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Have insulation and air sealing experience is a plus
Crew chiefs must have at least one of the following:
- DOE Weatherization Crew Chief certification
- Boot Camp Authorization AND Combustion Safety Training (Boot Camp Authorization requires Basic and Advanced Air Sealing Authorizations AND Advanced Insulation Authorization)
- Boot Camp Authorization AND BPI Building Analyst Certification (Boot Camp Authorization requires Basic and Advanced Air Sealing Authorizations AND Advanced Insulation Authorization)
- Other RMC‐approved training/authorization that demonstrates knowledge of proper air sealing and dense pack techniques, job site management, and combustion safety testing
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
Note: A background check and pre-employment drug screening is required for employment.
MDH Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We pledge to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.